What we offer
Our fields of activity
Comprehensive Cardiovascular Expertise
We offer extensive, diversified support for implementing Model-based Pulse Wave Analysis (mbPWA) into all conceivable medical devices in the cardiovascular setting.
The technology was first applied in the “VascAssist” and “VascAssist 2″ measurement devices from iSYMED. In cooperation with ERKA, Bad Tölz, we developed the successor device: the Erkameter 133. Product launch: 2023
Our experts advise in these specialist areas:
- Pulse wave analysis (conventional), Model-based Pulse Wave Analysis (mbPWA), all methods and measurement techniques
- 13485-compliant electronics and software development, cyber security, web development
- Artificial intelligence, neural networks, machine learning
- Widescale support in clinical trials and their execution
- Widescale support for MDR-compliant approval of medical devices and software
Current research projects
In cooperation with the Mannheim Medical Faculty of the University of Heidelberg (UMM), we are developing a diagnostic support system for cardiovascular diseases using Model-based Pulse Wave Analysis (mbPWA) and machine learning.
In this context, further Germany-wide measurement series based on mbPWA are currently taking place: The study objective is to optimize dry weight in dialysis patients based on mbPWA-calculated cardiac preload.
In cooperation with the Department of Pediatric Cardiology and Congenital Heart Defects at the German Heart Center Munich, we are preparing a feasibility study: the aim is to develop a monitoring system for follow-up, therapy management, and identification of hereditary aortopathies.
Research cooperation inmediQ — ERKA
We support ERKA, Bad Tölz in various research projects related to Model-based Pulse Wave Analysis (mbPWA).